There have been some changes since our post on June 7, 2012.
- A lot of new houses
- More new houses
- Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre
- City walls all around Spawn City
- Slum area with houses has a road and square now
- Some work on the castle and a ditch around it
See our map
The biggest process is made by Lemurx, with his huge tower just outside the city (with a lot of hidden features in, around and underneath it).
Our biggest concern for now is finishing Spawn City and the castle.
- Finishing the castle ( ~ 3-4 months)
- More houses and shops around spawning area ( ~ 2 months)
- Agricultural areas in the suburbs ( ~2 months)
- Fancying up the island of castle; including a ditch around the castle,
making it less squared and including a bridge towards Spawn City ( ~ 4 months)
- Landscaping/plants/trees in Spawn City ( ~3 months)
- Last but not least; a big harbor. ( ~ 4-5 months)
Finishing Spawn City will take approx. 5 months. We think. For now. Maybe. If you want to help, have building experience and can build in medieval/fantasy style, contact our admins ingame.
~ The Staff
~~~ P.S. We will migrate to another host in about one month. More info soon. ~~~
It has been almost a month now that we have a new map, and spawn city is expanding rapidly.
- Spawn garden
- Town hall
- Market square
- Some houses
- Windmill and watermill (with a small windmill)
- Slum area with houses
- A couple of guarding towers and half the island covered with city walls
See our map (click on “smooth_lighting” in the right upper corner)
We’ve made huge progress on the enormous castle we’re building on an island close to spawn thanks to SoodleNoup. All outer walls and the courtyard are done. However, we still need to build a lot.
Things we are planning to build:
- Finishing the castle of course (will take about 2-3 months?)
- Finishing the city walls and 1-2 guarding towers
- More houses and shops around spawning area
- Agricultural areas in the suburbs
- Fancying up the island of castle; including a ditch around the castle, making it less squared and including a bridge towards Spawn City
- Landscaping/plants/trees in Spawn City
- Last but not least; a big harbor.
Finishing Spawn City will take approx. 3 months, we think. If you want to help, have building experience and can build in medieval/fantasy style, contact our admins ingame.
~ The Staff
We are truly very disappointed that our server is – again – griefed, this time severly. Not only have they griefed, by deleting entire cities and buildings, they’ve also hacked the account of one of our admins, SoodleNoup.
We are taking actions against these people who did this, who are French, and well.. Fuck them.
What will happen to the map has still to be discussed by the members of the staff. Progress on this discussion will be published as soon as possible.
A bit late, but FunkytownMC V2 is already 3 months (and a couple of days) old! Yay!
However, there will be no ingame celebrations. SoodleNoup is busy preparing for an exam coming friday, and for his birthday coming saturday. MueberryBluffin also has private matters that have more priority at the moment.
Since January ’12, we gained a few new members (but we’d still like a lot more!), and some neat buildings. Be sure to check out parky50056′s statue (near the stadium) and MichaelM8′s underwater experience (closest to the La Defense tribute, but basically in the middle of nowhere).
SoodleNoup and MueberryBluffin have been busy with an underground cave system, which will be a huge NPC village (and will also offer thrills for normal players). It still needs a lot of work, but if you want to check it out, you’ve got to find the entrance yourself. Pro-tip: it’s relatively close to the spawn.
And now, onwards to the 6 months’ anniversary!
The server is updated to 1.2.4 successfully. If you encounter bugs/errors, please inform the admins.